Social Media Strategy for your business.
This is the second in a series of workshops we are running today as part of the Global Entrepreneurship Week. The purpose of these workshops is to share information and activities that are of interest to entrepreneurs and businesses at large.
In the second workshop of today we talked about the Social Media Strategies for your business. The workshop takes you through the best ways to use social media through an actionable strategy using engaging content generation and social media monitoring. By now you probably realize that social media has taken over our lives, and a lot of businesses use social media to market themselves.
Here is how you can use Social Media for your business:
1. Know where your clients are.
– Get to know where your clients hang out. Do not fish in an empty pond.
2. Post company information.
– The platform that you can utilize to post any news about your company are:
- Your company website
- Your company twitter account
- Your company Facebook Page
3. Increase your presence on social media platforms.
- Blog at least three times a week.
- Use interesting, catchy titles
- Write series instead of long articles
- Engage with the users
To get more info on this presentation visit www.slideshare.com, the slides are available for you there.