1. Successful entrepreneurs are male drop outs and secret geniuses.
No. The potential of successful entrepreneurship is in each of us. The entrepreneurial idea begins with unique means that a person already has.
2. It’s not the goals we focus on in the beginning but the means, by acting without a single fixed goal.
Wrong! You need to have a goal of where you want to see your business.
3. It takes a lot of money to finance a new business.
Not really, you can start your business with your available means.
4. People will still your ideas if you talk about them. Keep them a secret.
You have to talk about your ventures and goals to extend your means and portfolio of goal.
5. Entrepreneurship is a win – lose situation, where you decide who gets the largest piece of cake.
In entrepreneurship the cake is not even yet baked. Those who want to join bring their means and ideas to bake the cake together.
6. It’s not a win – win situation either.
In business you build the future together, without competing.
7. You just have to go with the flow.
Wrong! you need a business plan. How else are you going to know where you are going if you do not have a plan?
8. You need to follow a learnable routine and formulas to become a successful entrepreneur.
Wrong. Everyone of us have a unique start of means that can be applied by anyone to become successful in business.
9. Entrepreneurship is rooted in the genes.
No. Entrepreneurs are made, not born!
10. Entrepreneurs can predict the future.
The only thing entrepreneurs do with future is build it, not predict it. They are definitely not prophets.