2. If you have an exit strategy, it’s not an obsession.
3. Hire people who you think will enjoy working there.
4. Sales cure all. Know how your company will make money and how you will actually make sales.
5. Know your core competencies and focus on being great at them.
6. Lunch is a chance to get out of the office and talk.
7. No offices. There is nothing private in a start-up
8. As far as technology, go with what you know.
9. Keep the organization flat.
10. Never buy swag.
11. Never hire a PR company.
12. Make the job fun for employees.